Russ works closely with the Lockheed Martin Corporation, licensing Ekso technology to further develop the HULCTM exoskeleton for military use. Formerly Vice President of Engineering, Russ provided many of the concepts that shape today’s current designs as well as those of the ExoHikerTM, ExoClimberTM and HULCTM.
Before Ekso Bionics, Russ held various engineering positions at Rain Bird Corporation, Berkeley Process Control and the Irrigation Training and Research Center in San Luis Obispo, California.
Russ has a bachelor's degree in BioResource and Agricultural Engineering from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. He is a California registered Professional Mechanical Engineer and has two granted patents and another seven pending.
Board Of Directors
- View profile Juan Corsillo
- View profile Kel Bergmann, CPO
- View profile Nancy Byl, PT, PhD, FAPTA
- View profile Graham Creasey, M.D.
- View profile Hans S. Keirstead, Ph.D.
- View profile Tom Kelley
- View profile Suzy Kim, M.D.
- View profile Daniel Kraft, M.D.
- View profile Sherri L. Medina
- View profile Akshat Shah, M.D.
- View profile Lance Stone, M.D.
- View profile Amal Moorad, M.D.
- View profile Scott Banister