Dan Boren currently serves as President of Corporate Development for the Chickasaw Nation. In his role he works with existing businesses within the Nation’s portfolio as well as engaging in economic diversification for the Nation.
Dan has also served on the Oklahoma House of Representatives and as Caucus Chairman: the first freshman state lawmaker to ever receive this honor. In 2004, Dan was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives from Oklahoma's 2nd Congressional District. He served on the House Resources Committee, and as the Ranking Member of the Subcommittee on Indian and Alaska Native Affairs. He also served as a member of the Financial Services and Armed Services Committees. Dan was appointed by the Speaker of the House to the House Select Committee on Intelligence which conducts Congressional oversight of the entire Intelligence Community.
Dan continues his dedication to service with roles on several boards, including the Jasmine Moran Children’s Museum, the National Rifle Association, FATE (Fighting Addiction Through Education), the Joe Foss Institute, Seminole State College Educational Foundation and the Children’s Hospital Foundation.
Board Of Directors
- View profile Kel Bergmann, CPO
- View profile Nancy Byl, PT, PhD, FAPTA
- View profile Graham Creasey, M.D.
- View profile Hans S. Keirstead, Ph.D.
- View profile Tom Kelley
- View profile Suzy Kim, M.D.
- View profile Daniel Kraft, M.D.
- View profile Sherri L. Medina
- View profile Akshat Shah, M.D.
- View profile Lance Stone, M.D.
- View profile Amal Moorad, M.D.
- View profile Scott Banister